A Selection Of 22 Good Argumentative Essay Topics On Technology
A good argumentative essay should be able to present the writer’s views with facts, numbers, proof and reason backing it up. It should also leave room for others who wish to refute the writer’s claims, as long they also back up their claims with facts. In short, a good argumentative essay opens up a dialogue about different questions regarding society, ethics, medicine, and even technology. Below are 22 topics that allow an exchange of views and sentiments among peers.
- The increasing use of social media in personal, business and marketing fields. Is the use too much?
- Is the use of computers in schools as early as elementary schools a good thing?
- Is the growth of the use of Internet a good or bad thing
- Has the option of online studies decreased the value of face-to-face learning?
- Will video games be used as teaching tools in the future?
- Should people agree to the use of identity chips?
- Should the rapid rise in military/tactical technology be checked?
- The use of technology in organ transplantation
- Has the use of phones from a young age decreased the desire to go outside and have a face-to-face interaction?
- The use of technology to clone humans and animals
- Increasing role of robotics in our lives.
- Business’ sole reliance on technology. Is it too much?
- The use of drones to conduct projects outside of the military. Is it a good idea?
- The ability to use technology to create a disease-free child. Is that ethical?
- Has genetic testing on humans changed the way we tackle diseases in a good way?
- The possibility of our cars driving themselves. Is that a good thing for us?
- Should the rise in mental illnesses be blamed on the rise in the use of technology?
- Has technology changed the way that we look at books? Is this a good or bad thing?
- How young is too young to learn how to use a computer or to own a tablet?
- The increasing use of nanotechnology and how it could change our lives in the near future.
- Are we beginning to depend too much on our computers, tablets and smartphones?
- Is the use of genetically modified food good for our bodies? Will it become our primary source of nutrition? Will this be good for us?
When writing an argumentative essay, remember that it should open dialogue among peers. However, any opinion you set on paper should be backed up by some facts and proof. When having a discussion with your peers, be open to what they have to say on the topic as long they also back their words up with facts.